The APIS is committed to protecting your privacy. Your privacy matters to us, so please do take the time to get to know and familiarize yourself with our policies and practices. Please understand that we reserve the right to change any of our policies and practices at any time, but you can always find the latest version of this Policy here on this page.
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, The APIS ("The APIS", "we" or "us") may collect the following personal data about you:
- Personal identification data: name, surname;
- Contact information data: email, phone number, address;
- Images/videos from which you may be identified;
- Other provided data: IP address, payment information, social media accounts, feedback and other communication.
- Commercial Activity：such as public blockchain data;
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Platform, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Platform. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
How Do We Use the Information?
We collect Personal Information about you in an attempt to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve our services. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with our Services. We use your Personal Information to provide you with our Services pursuant to the terms of our Terms.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
- Protect the security and integrity of our services. We use your Personal Information, including information about your device and your activity on The APIS to maintain the security of your account and The APIS platform.
- Provide you with customer support. We process your Personal Information when you contact our support team with questions about or issues with your account.
- Market our products. We may contact you with information about our Services. We will only do so with your permission, which can be revoked at any time.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- We may aggregate, anonymize, and publish data for statistical and research purposes only. For example, we may compile and share information related to the popularity of certain products tracked by users. In any such instance, the information will not be able to be traced back to any individual.
International Data Transfers
To bring you our Service, we operate globally, and we may have to transfer your data to other countries. Where the laws of your country allow you to do so, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your personal data in the United States, Ireland, and any other country where we operate. In some of the countries to which we transfer personal data, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those of your country.
Children and our Service
The APIS service is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Children aged 18 or younger should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using The APIS service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 18 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to use the Service.